Our POLICY of QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, ENERGY and HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT in LABOUR states:
The COMMITMENT to provide and maintain the highest levels of quality of service, generating the least possible environmental impact, with the highest levels of Occupational Safety and Health. With values that characterize us as an organization:
Creative | Integral | Mindful | Cooperative
The PURPOSE is to be an organization oriented to process management and risk analysis, to ensure the control and its improvement, the integration of our staff in their development and compliance with the commitment of quality, pollution prevention and efficiency of the workforce, in order to seek the maximum satisfaction of our customers.
As well as being a reference in the market and social environment, for the sectors and activities:
Installation, maintenance, refurbishment, operation and spare parts sales of airport electromechanical equipment.
All based on the development of people, the sense of belonging to the organization and its personal realization, the best adequacy and optimization of resources, process management and risk analysis, as indispensable elements to achieve CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
Aware of the need to have International Standard Normalized Systems, the organization has aligned its Quality, Environmental, Energy and Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015,ISO 50001:2018,and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
For this reason, the Management is committed to leading and maintaining an Integrated System of Quality Management, Environmental and Occupational Risk Prevention in the organization based on continuous improvement and the following guidelines:
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and continuous improvement, establishing and verifying the fulfillment of the planned objectives.
- The commitment to comply with the applicable legislation and regulations, as well as the requirements that are subscribed.
- Respect the environment, carrying out a determined strategy to prevent pollution and boost the saving of resources, and energy, as well as the reduction of waste in operations.
- The commitment to continuous improvement in energy performance.
- Constant monitoring of occupational safety levels, as well as a commitment to preventing harmand deterioration of health.
- The commitment to the continuous review of competencies and continuous improvement, in order to guarantee the quality of the services and their ability to face the growing challenges posed to us by our customers.
All our staff accepts the commitment to improve the services, the auxiliary processes of the company and develop responsible environmental conduct, maximum guarantees in preserving Occupational Safety and Health, within the different jobs.